- NIME 2016 conference – full package presentations
- —– Looking for Test Users, next week, 20-23.01 —-
- 10th anniversary – Composing with Pure Data (Data Flow Programming Language) course
- Release of PESI Extended System, available for Open Source distribution
- Looking for Test Users – between 16th-19th June and 23rd-27th June
Tag Archives: FLINT
on Thursday and Friday 28th/29th November, we visited Design Lab, Koc University (http://designlab.ku.edu.tr/) Istanbul for a seminar talk and tutoring sessions together with Morten Fjeld from t2i interaction lab.
SOPI research group will be conducting a user-test study between the 28th October and 1st November. The experiment will involve user-led interpretation and use of the FLINT interface. Anyone can participate, no prerequisite knowledge or experience is required. We are … Continue reading