We will attend NIME’16 conference in Brisbane between 11 – 15 July, presenting; our paper “Non-intrusive Counter-actions: Maintaining Progressively Engaging Interactions for Music Performance”, music performance of the composition “KET Conversations” and poster on “Materiality for Musical Expressions: an Approach to Interdisciplinary Syllabus Development for NIME”. We also have been contributing the NIME book which will be launched at NIME’16 conference. Looking forward to all that!!
- NIME 2016 conference – full package presentations
- —– Looking for Test Users, next week, 20-23.01 —-
- 10th anniversary – Composing with Pure Data (Data Flow Programming Language) course
- Release of PESI Extended System, available for Open Source distribution
- Looking for Test Users – between 16th-19th June and 23rd-27th June